View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010   #1263
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 21983 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
(Emphasis... well "it's on me")

That is why you fail.

If you're sitting here in 2010 and telling me that you can't hold our franchise up to the same standard that the other 31 are held up to because we have only had 9 drafts and 9 shots at free agency and because we've only had approximately a decade to establish an identity then I think you need to turn around, go back out that door, and think about the nature of what you're selling here.

Maybe we should just take a little trip to namby-pamby land to go find the Texans some confidence and an identity?
I think Thunder is just on here just for shits and giggles, and isn't really interested in serious, rational football talk. He's clearly saying and posting things to get people riled up. He lost me with saying that Detroit shouldn't have fired its coach after not winning a single game in one season.

He likes Rod Marinelli, who made history with the first winless season, but doesn't like Andy Reid and Ken Wisenhunt, coaches that have had massive success.

Um, Ok.