View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010   #1260
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Richard Justice: Kubiak has had enough time

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Offended me? Not at all. I just need to get used to the fact that a bunch of you people have already written the season off, even though we are only halfway through and not out of it at all.

And it won't matter to you what we do the rest of the season, even if we win out, 'cause Kubiak is a lame-ass mediocre coach. And every fumble or interception is his fault.

But anyone that thinks that Justice is "spot-on" about anything is questionably a lame-ass mediocre fan in my opinion.
It's not impossible for Justice to be right about something. Improbable I'll admit but not impossible. With something as obvious as this subject I'd think his chances are even better to be right.

Call me a lame-ass mediocre fan I guess because Justice was spot-on with that article.