View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010   #1257
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagonhed View Post
Is there a single coach you don't like?
I don't like Wisenhunt. I think he took a team that was on the upswing, & he's got them on a down cycle.

I don't like McDaniels.... even I'm saying WTF??

I don't know that we've seen Caldwell coach yet... not that I don't like him, I just don't know.

I don't like Chan Gailey.... I think he was a yes man in Dallas, & let himself get fired for being a yes man. I like what's happening in Buffalo right now (very surprised).

I don't like Pete Carroll.... he's a fine coach, I just don't like him.

I'm not a big fan of Brad Childress... another fine coach, but maybe not a head coach.

Not a big fan of Andy Reid's.... a fine head coach, no doubt. I just think he didn't help McNabb grow as a player/leader. That IMO is the only reason they hadn't won a Super Bowl. McNabb is the same kid ("I don't want to be a leader") guy that he was when he came into the league. He's a big reason for a much of the success in Philladelphia, but if a Super Bowl Championship is the goal, all those NFC Championship games (in what I thought at the time was a weak NFC) doesn't really mean a whole lot.