View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010   #1256
gafftop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6870 gafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Kubiak is not saying this but I think he realizes he made a mistake taking out Foster when Foster did not ask to be taken out in the 3rd q in the red zone.(Or at least I hope so) Then again he COULD be like Carr who said i never really thought about how many TOs I have or that they hurt the team. Just never considered it. Kubiak is a nice guy, but I could see him getting completely outsmarted when he was a kid. Why because I can see him as an adult completeing getting outsmarted every week. Could it be that he doesn't understand completely that details matter. Could it be that he doesn't umderstand that one play can make a difference. How else can you explain him taking out Foster in the red zone in a must win game. And that was a must win game guys whether you realize it or not. I think when he is finally let go, sooner I hope than later, but I am afraid much later, he will say that one of his mistakes was not having a sense of URGENCY to win every game. He tried to plan for the future not understanding that the only thing that mattered was to win every week. He just doesn't seem to get IT. The future will take care of itself if you do everything you can do all the time to win NOW.

Last edited by gafftop; 11-10-2010 at 10:16 AM.