View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010   #1255
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Hold it, Hold it.

Thunder, you don't agree with firing Marinelli? You think it's ok that he went 0-16?

Dude, I have heard everything. I have no freaking words.

No offense, but the more you talk, the more you lose credibility.
I think it's ridiculous to look at a team like Detroit with everything they went through that season (Orlovsky started what 7 games??) & look at their W-L record as the final end all be all results of that season.

Sure that's all that counts in the NFL.

But how many games did you expect them to win? 4?? So for 12 games of the season, they did exactly what you expected them to, & failed to win the 4 games someone penciled in....... really?

3 years ago I took over coaching my 8U softball team. Some of the girls had just moved up from 6U some of the girls had never swung a bat or ran a base in their lives. We played all the teams in this area, & the only game we won, was the game against a team in a similar situation, & it's not like we blew them out.

The parents were disappointed, the girls were disappointed. I told them they had no reason to be. Their girls did an excellent job, they played hard, they learned the game, & they were much better at the end of the season than they were when the season started. Some girls didn't come back.

We had a losing record the next year. Same thing, same disappointment, same speech. Some girls didn't come back.

our third year, we were undefeated in our league & won 1st or second place in 6 local tournaments & placed in the top 25 at the state tournament.

Now, everybody wants to be on our team when we move up to 10U.... I told this years parents, the ones that stuck with us since we moved up to 8U to expect the same thing going to the next level.