View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010   #1254
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
Yes, they have the talent (sans some aspects on Defense) but Kubiak has had too long with no results. This season is not over yet, but seriously look at the schedule ahead. I mean for real, for real.... If we don't make playoffs this year and by your own admission of the talent we have...Kubes stays?!?!
You'll have to be more specific, I'm seeing results all over the place. Maybe not what you want to see, but the results are there, and some of it is good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
No playoffs thius year = something must change...ASAP
I'm not saying any different.