View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010   #1230
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37204 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Richard Justice: Kubiak has had enough time

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Offended me? Not at all. I just need to get used to the fact that a bunch of you people have already written the season off, even though we are only halfway through and not out of it at all.

And it won't matter to you what we do the rest of the season, even if we win out, 'cause Kubiak is a lame-ass mediocre coach. And every fumble or interception is his fault.

But anyone that thinks that Justice is "spot-on" about anything is questionably a laqme-ass mediocre fan in my opinion.
My opinion on Kubiak's lame-ass-ness is not based only on this season.
It's based on the result of FOUR AND A HALF SEASONS of .500 ball.
We started 3-1, and are 1-3 since. Perfectly perpendicular path
we're following. A perfect .500 record.

Win out? Sweep the Jags and Titans? Beat the Ravens and Jets?
Beat Mike Vick in Philly? Kyle Orton DOESN'T throw for 450 on us?

You really see all that? Where's the evidence?