View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010   #1228
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 90792 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Richard Justice: Kubiak has had enough time

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonSportsFan09 View Post
Oh I'm sorry Did I offend you?

Anyhow, Justice is spot-on here. Kubiak is a lame-ass mediocre coach. How long we gonna give him? A lifetime contract? Sure why not. Truth hurts, doesn't it? Fact is, Kubiak isnt the guy. Just cant get the job done. Medicore and average.
Offended me? Not at all. I just need to get used to the fact that a bunch of you people have already written the season off, even though we are only halfway through and not out of it at all.

And it won't matter to you what we do the rest of the season, even if we win out, 'cause Kubiak is a lame-ass mediocre coach. And every fumble or interception is his fault.

But anyone that thinks that Justice is "spot-on" about anything is questionably a laqme-ass mediocre fan in my opinion.