View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010   #1214
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 38102 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm just not seeing that. JJ in the endzone.... didn't make a catch that was a gift to him.

Arian Foster's touchdown gets called back....

If those plays stand, we win the game. We had a lead going into the 4th Qtr, & bad luck struck.

I wouldn't blame the coaches any more than I'm blaming the players, that's just the way that goes.

Colts..... there is no guarantee that running the ball more would have been a win, check their game against the Dolphins last year. 45 minutes to 15, Miami still lost.

Philadelphia beat the Colts only handing the ball off to McCoy 16 times. I know it's different with Vick, but it's not like they threw in 10 designed runs for him. Vick ain't Schaub, but the Eagles went in thinking they can beat the Colts, dropping Vick back to throw the ball.

Is Andy Reid not a viable head coach?

This team has been in position to win, they haven't capitalized (executed) yeah, the coach has something to do with that as well.... but not so much that it is holding us back.
Schaub ain't half the playmaker Vick is. You see that 60+ yard bomb
he threw to Jackson to get them out of their own endzone? Vick
routinely makes plays like that, Schaub doesn't. If they sit back passively
on Vick, he's 20 yards upfield. If Mathis and Freeney crash down on
Vick, he's 20 yards upfield.

Holla at me when Schaub is that kind of playmaker. The Eagles won, because
Reid knows he has a hell of a playmaker and gave him the ball all game long.
Kubiak took the ball out of Foster's hands on key redzone possessions and
short-yardage situations in the second half. When did Reid pull Vick out,
and shove Kolb in there for "a couple reps?"

The phrase is "Schaub ain't Vick." The Texans will find that out in a few
weeks.