View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010   #49
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Tailgate vs Chargers

We enjoyed what little time we had with you all. It never seems like enough on gamedays. I wanted to sit down with JB and Big Toro some more than we did. I definitely was hoping to meet TD but did not see him.

We still want that recipe, GlassHalfFull. Yum!

You guys are the best. I visited Raging Bull for a short bit and as nice as they were... we missed our friends. We ditched them and headed over to our usual stops beginning with TexanMojo... I don't know what he was saying but it sure seemed like he wasn't too happy with the whole Bing thing. Funny stuff and rock on, preacher.

Blue Crew's home and we were glad to get there.