View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010   #16
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TEXANS heart and soul!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagar View Post
I'm not pleased with this at all. Both of these players look sad and sad doesn't do us any good. I'd prefer pissed. With pissed you show that there's a fire in their heart, a competitiveness, a will to win.

Sad people give up.

It pretty much sums up our weak minded football team over the years.
If we lose a couple more games like that I would not be surprised to see the players quit on Kubes. I mean that QB sneak was incredibly telling. How many of us try to know how many yards we need for the first ON EVERY play. It is expected a head coach who is calling the plays knows the down and distance on every play especially on a crucial 4th down.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote