Thread: Trade advice
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010   #139
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade advice

Probably should sit tight, but I am itching to make a move for some reason.

I am 6-1-1 in a non PPR league. TD = 6 except QB = 4.

My TE Finley went down and luckily got Jacob Tamme to fill in the past 2 weeks.

I also lucked out and got Brandon Jackson when he was on waivers early in the season. So my starting lineup looks like this. Starter in bold.

QB: Cutler / Henne
WR: Marshall / White / Malcom Floyd / Vincent Jackson
RB: Adrian Peterson / Ronnie Brown / Marion Barber / Chester Taylor
W/R/T Flex: Brandon Jackson
TE: Jacob Tamme / Gresham
K: Neil Rackers
DEF: New England

I am looking to pick up Shonn Greene on the cheap. He has 60 FP this season and MIGHT get a bigger workload if Tomlinson breaks down later in the season. So its kind of a play for the future. So far Marshall only has 65 points. And with Vincent Jackson coming back I might be able to slide him in that spot since Marshall has been underperforming big time. I also have been considering asking him for Ricky Williams to handcuff to Ronnie Brown, and Antonio Gates, swap for Tamme and a star player.

Any ideas suggestions?

Edit: Should I focus on trying to get a better QB instead?
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote