View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010   #1202
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Which "soapers" are calling for Kubiak to be fired now? I believe most people want him fired after the season if things continue to spiral downward. Which is expected considering our schedule and how we've been playing.

Personally, I don't think he'll be fired either way due to his recent extension. There might be a few heads roll, but I doubt it's his.
Right... you're right. The soapers are saying it won't get any better over the next 8 games.

I & I think the other sunshiners are saying it should. We still think this is a good team, don't know why we're in a shambles... but we've believe we'll get out of this funk soon.... we think soon, because we're running out of time.