View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010   #1201
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326354 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
I think a lot of us think one of the biggest problems with this team is the Jekyll and Hyde act. Which team will show up? The one that smoked Indy, or the one that layed down after the Giants punched them in the face? Thats the exact opposite of consistency, and keeping a team consistent is what the HC is supposed to do. I am not talking about playing well and coming out flat for the occasional game. This team has been playing up and down for years.
The only difference between the Wk1 Colts game & the Giants game, is that we were able to run the ball on the Colts, not so much on the Giants. The passing game has been consistently poor all year long. The passing game showed up late in the Skins game, late in the KC game. I think it showed up 2nd Qtr or so against San Diego..... other than that, it ain't been there. Consistently.