Thread: Blue Crew
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010   #17
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan0305 View Post
LMAO Now that would be awesome! BTW they are trying to give us a hard time for our hookahs...the rent a cops referred to it as a "bong" and since the tailgaters next to us have a HPD sticker on the back of their RV they think we are in collaboration with them. First the rent a cops took pictures of our tailgate, told us we couldn't have a tip jar (which i quickly took away) and then took pictures of the RV next to us with the HPD sticker. They claimed that the hookahs are a misrepresentation of HPD..so thats why they got all bent out of shape with us.

By the 3rd quarter a rep from the Texans came by and starting asking me questions. She claimed that we were charging people to use our product...which isn't true at all...also she claimed that there were "too many people at or around our tailgate" I have a witness who heard the whole conversation take place, it was comical to me to say the least.. she stated that she would have to see if hookahs are permissible during tailgating. Kind of sad how they are reacting about this...
I know you remember us. We are the Deaf people who stop in. We were told to keep moving from your tailgate yesterday. We figured somebody did something wrong like a fight or excessive drinking or whatever... so we moved along. We did not know why was going on. I was a little disappointed because I wanted to say a few things as well as smoke a little. I'm stunned to find that it was because of the hookah.

I will sign whatever petition you need. You have our FULL support. Your tailgte is a great one and it's not so much because of the hookah itself but because of how kind you guys are. LOVE your tailgate and it should NOT go.