View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010   #1199
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 98407 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Who's making excuses?

Everyone is saying this team sucks. The only difference between the soapers and the sunshine club, is that the sunshine club is saying wait till the end of the season before you fire your head coach.

The sunshiners don't think it's over, but come Jan 3, if we aren't getting ready for our first play-off game, I don't think there is anyone here saying we shouldn't part ways with Kubiak.

There may be some saying we won't, but that's not the same as saying we shouldn't.

Which "soapers" are calling for Kubiak to be fired now? I believe most people want him fired after the season if things continue to spiral downward. Which is expected considering our schedule and how we've been playing.

Personally, I don't think he'll be fired either way due to his recent extension. There might be a few heads roll, but I doubt it's his.