View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010   #1198
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 72917 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Who's making excuses?

Everyone is saying this team sucks. The only difference between the soapers and the sunshine club, is that the sunshine club is saying wait till the end of the season before you fire your head coach.

The sunshiners don't think it's over, but come Jan 3, if we aren't getting ready for our first play-off game, I don't think there is anyone here saying we shouldn't part ways with Kubiak.

There may be some saying we won't, but that's not the same as saying we shouldn't.

I think a lot of us think one of the biggest problems with this team is the Jekyll and Hyde act. Which team will show up? The one that smoked Indy, or the one that layed down after the Giants punched them in the face? Thats the exact opposite of consistency, and keeping a team consistent is what the HC is supposed to do. I am not talking about playing well and coming out flat for the occasional game. This team has been playing up and down for years.