View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010   #1197
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by _superMario90_ View Post
To revisit a Kubiak quote from preseason:

With exception for week one... Epic FAIL

This speaks to all the BS spouted in this thread about you can't blame GK for player miscues, poor officiating, blah, blah, blah....

IT'S HIS JOB TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE ON!

I'm epically tired of excuses. Dexman, I'm stealing your sig!
Who's making excuses?

Everyone is saying this team sucks. The only difference between the soapers and the sunshine club, is that the sunshine club is saying wait till the end of the season before you fire your head coach.

The sunshiners don't think it's over, but come Jan 3, if we aren't getting ready for our first play-off game, I don't think there is anyone here saying we shouldn't part ways with Kubiak.

There may be some saying we won't, but that's not the same as saying we shouldn't.