View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010   #1196
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 19086 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

To revisit a Kubiak quote from preseason:

Quote:
"It's time for somebody else to win the AFC South, and we believe we have the team that can do it," said Kubiak, who's entering his fifth season as Texans head coach.

"Expectations are high," Kubiak said. "I know they're huge around the city, everywhere I go. I know they're huge in this room. All I can tell you is, they're even higher for us. We expect we used to talk about wanting to do things. Now, as a team, we talk about expecting to do things. And we expect to be a playoff team. That's our goal."

"But also, we know I know as a coach, we know as coaches, our players know that the difference between winning and losing is so small. If you're not on, you can get beat any week. But if you're on, we can beat anybody. And it's my job to make sure that we're on."
With exception for week one... Epic FAIL

This speaks to all the BS spouted in this thread about you can't blame GK for player miscues, poor officiating, blah, blah, blah....

IT'S HIS JOB TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE ON!

I'm epically tired of excuses. Dexman, I'm stealing your sig!