View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010   #1195
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Hell, even in DALLAS the reporters ask tougher questions. It's a reason why Wade is being fired today at 4PM and Garrett will replace him as the interim head coach. Houston definitely needs some more hard-nosed reporters. Tired of Kubiak getting these softball questions. Tired of the SportsRadio 610 radio hosts acting all pissed and asking themselves tough questions about Kubiak, but when Kubiak is on with them, they act all buddy buddy. If I didn't have to work this afternoon, I'd try my best to call into the Gary Kubiak Show. Pretend like I'm going to ask one of those softball questions, so I can get by the equally soft screeners, but have the real question written down.
Ask it in JUST this way:

"I want to know why we have had four-and-a-half straight years of a head coach saying 'it's on me' when we lose. Especially when we lose games we shouldn't. Games that were in the bag, so to speak. At some point, doesn't it make sense to resign as head coach and get out of the way? Could you be a MAN and give up the remainder of your head coaching contract dollars instead of milking it until you're fired? The fans deserve better. The players deserve better. All you're doing with the 'it's on me' comment is showing that you don't have what it takes to get your players over the finish line. You built a great offense, but your head coaching on game day is a train wreck. And I'm the only one on radio and TV posing the hardball question to you. Now give the fans a real answer, Coach Kubiak. Not the coach-speak. Explain yourself, please. Good-bye, and good luck." -- JoeTexan

LOL.