View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010   #1185
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 316914 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
Low and behold, Kubiak said it was on him just now on 610.
I think it's time to be pragmatic and believe him. Four and a half seasons - 72 games - is enough of a resume to get a clear picture of a head coach. It's just a shame that Bob McNair doesn't seem to believe his head coach when he accepts responsibility for perpetual mediocrity. While no disrespect meant, he's clearly a bu$ine$$ man before a football fan. And while winning is good for business, so is a sellout crowd that accepts a mediocre product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Among the obvious issues, this team has no balls. IMO, players attitude's reflect that of their coach. Kubiak doesn't even have the nads to watch 4th down plays or clutch FG's.

Do I think Kubiak will get fired? Doubt it, unless McNair's willing to buy out the 2 years remaining on his and his coach's contracts.

Ugh! I'm not sure what the hell I want to happen with this organization. All I know is I'm fed up and tired of wasting my time with this friggin team.
yep, I couldn't have said it better myself. I'm so glad that I'm not spending money that I don't have on this product anymore. Quality time with my kids in beautiful weather is not worth the tradeoff, so I think my DVR is going to prove very useful in the coming weeks. Life is way too short to waste time getting frustrated as a fan of a team stuck in the mud of mediocrity.