View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010   #1184
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 63855 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Dale, a question.

What was it that finally changed your mind? I remember you were one of the biggest Kubiak supporters, and I remember you chiding me for saying we were looking at a 7-9 season this year.

I'm just curious as to what was the turning point for you. I'm really surprised that you're calling for his firing.
I'm working on an article concerning this now. Largely, though, it is regression. As long as I was seeing growth and improvement, I was willing to exercise patience. This year, however, not only has the team regressed, but his coaching has as well.

Particularly, the way the team came out of the bye and played a game right into the hands of Indy and then followed it up with atrocious decisions in the Charger game. By the way, the past two seasons, the Texans have entered the bye week two games over .500 each time, and followed the bye week with an 0-4 run last season, and an 0-2 run this season.