View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010   #1175
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
Starting to look like all of the soap might be in vain.

AJ posted an article on what he thinks Bob is thinking, basically assuming that we'll fire Bush and replace him with an experienced DC (think Mike Zimmer or Wade Phillips). LZ also said on his show this morning that someone within the organization posed the idea that the Texans retain Kubiak but replace both Rick Smith and Frank Bush.

So, it's starting to look like Kubiak stays unless we tank hard.
This is realistically the way that I see things going down. McNair wants to keep Kubiak even if he coaches the Texans to 7-9 or 8-8.

He would rather get waterboarded than make a head coaching change. If Kubiak stays, then McNair would have no choice but to bring in a strong GM who would bring in a strong DC.

Kinda like they did in Cleveland when they brought in Holmgren who still kept Mangini.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagonhed View Post

Rick Smith is the only bright spot on our staff
I'm not so sure about that.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.