View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010   #1171
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 43723 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Apathy has set in for me. I watched the game detached for the most part. Even the first punt that we blocked, all I did was smile and clap where as before the MNF debacle I would have been going crazy.

I let myself start to get excited then the Texans started to fall apart again. Then they looked like they might come back after all. So I made lunch for me and my daughter and kept an eye on the game so I would not be pissed when they somehow lost....as they did all too predictably.

McNair is a mystery to me. How did he make so much money as a business man? His product is not good year in and year out. If he doesn't can Kubes after this year I really think there needs to be an investigation into McNair as to how he even made his money....something is not right here...

so frustrated.

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing