View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010   #1168
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 147126 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Among the obvious issues, this team has no balls. IMO, players attitude's reflect that of their coach. Kubiak doesn't even have the nads to watch 4th down plays or clutch FG's.

Do I think Kubiak will get fired? Doubt it, unless McNair's willing to buy out the 2 years remaining on his and his coach's contracts.

Ugh! I'm not sure what the hell I want to happen with this organization. All I know is I'm fed up and tired of wasting my time with this friggin team.