View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010   #1151
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 128402 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
It's amazing that the season is barely half done, we're not out of contention, we still have 4 division games to play and the fans are giving up on the season and calling for the coach to be immediately fired.
Dont put words in my mouth. I never once said "now" just that he needs to go. I have already come to terms that we will be mediocre this year at 7-9. Two weeks in a row our head coach has made obviously terrible to everyone but him decisions.

I would much rather have 6-10 than 8-8/9-7 honestly. The only way McNair will have any gumption is if we fall on our face. If not we are nothing but mediocre again.