View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010   #1150
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagonhed View Post
Yeah, the season is barely half done! We can totally come back and go 6-2 and maybe make the playoffs, but probably not, with a 10-6 record!

Too bad idiots want Kubiak to be fired today, why don't they just agree to wait till the end of the season? IDIOTS!
LOL, do you honestly think people believe Kubiak would be fired mid season?

When people said he needs his ass fired immediately.....he does, it just isn't going to happen till the end of the year.

It actually wouldn't upset me if we had more games like today, it that's what it's going to take to finally purge ourselfs of that freaking loser......here's more rope Stupiak, just keep taking it. The worst case scenerio would be if "the kids" show up and win a bunch of meaningless games and save his ass again....I want off of Stupiak's terd train.