View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010   #180
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Weekly Sit/Start Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexMexVato View Post
Rivers or Eli? If Rivers were playing against another 32nd rank team in passing defense I'd start him in a heart beat, but that's my problem, that 32nd rank team is my Texans. Should I start Rivers?
That's a no brainer. Start Rivers.

He's been lighting it up. I have him as well, this is a juicy matchup. You can't play with your heart in FF, especially being a Texans fan...lol

Look at this way, he if he blows and Houton wins, it's a good day. If we get dominated at least you can say to yourself that your FF team did well. Best case, he puts up good numbers but Schaub out duels him.