View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010   #37
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Tailgate vs Chargers

Semi out of my bad mood this morning, so will be loadin up real soon. My kind of weather so not gonna miss it!!

Kara's the cook this weekend, and she's done a fine job. Monkey bread baked this morning, carrot cake, and brownies. SOOOOOO, I'm bringing ME, along with some sausage and a pork roast if someone wants to grill it, esp since I have NO idea how to do that myself!

LOVE all you guys and gals, and regardless of my funkie mood I can't imagine not seeing you all on gameday at home. GOOO TEXANS~~

Ryan, if you read this, tell Linds I'm bringing a poster board and some markers to make a sign for Kris.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote