View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010   #1131
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 237388 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
If you were a head coach, & you wanted to take a job where you will win immediately or as soon as possible, which job would you take? The Detroit Lions, the SF 49ers, the Buffalo Bills, or the Houston Texans?

hmmm...

1. Detroit Lions
2. Houston Texans
3. SF 49ers
4. Buffalo Bills.

And it's kind of a toss up between the Texans and the Lions from a young talent perspective. But the Lions' division isn't as tough as ours (Indy + Tenn. + Jags > GB + Minn + Chicago, IMHO) is so I'd go to Detroit first if I was looking to be an instant success. SF isn't in too tough a division either, but I think they need to find solid QB and a decent offensive coordinator to go with him. It would be tough to fill both those holes right away.