View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010   #1123
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 296677 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I think I'm sticking with the soap until the guy is gone, even if it's not this year that he gets canned. He'll get one more season. Again. It's how McNair rolls. He wants to make things work. He's the guy who waits 5 seconds after the light turns green, holding up traffic and keeping you from making the light. Honk! Honk! The light is green, you doofus. I'd like to NOT sit and wait another 4 minutes please.
Or, we can jump on the Head Coach Super Highway & swap them out every 2 or 3 years until we find one who can win big with someone else's players in their systems (both offense & defense).

Gary Moeller 2000
Marty Mornhingweg 2001-2002
Steve Mariucci 2003-2005
Dick Jauron 2005
Rod Marenelli 2006-2008
Jim Shwartz 2009-present

Dennis Erickson 2003-2004
Mike Nolan 2005-2008
Mike Singeltary 2008- present

Greg Williams 2001-2003
Mike Mularky 2004-2005
Dick Jauron 2006-2009
Perry Fewell 2009
Chan Gailey present

If you were a head coach, & you wanted to take a job where you will win immediately or as soon as possible, which job would you take? The Detroit Lions, the SF 49ers, the Buffalo Bills, or the Houston Texans?