View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010   #1116
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post

Right now, things are looking as if you guys were right, & we should have parted ways last year.

But the season isn't over yet.
Personally, I'm not in the group that wanted him gone last year.

I thought Kubiak had this team on the right track. I thought that this would be the off-season that we would see a noticeable difference in how this team plays.

I was wrong. The talent has gotten better, but they still play weak. They are still making the same mistakes. They still look over matched too often.

I hope Kubiak does well this season, but if he doesn't I definitely want him gone. It's just getting tiresome.