View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010   #1107
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 209602 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post
Football careers are SHORT, compared to ANY of the other professional
sports. Why handcuff these players to a mediocre coach for their
entire career? Don't they deserve an opportunity to win before their
careers are ended? FIVE SEASONS is more than HALF of a football player's
career IF HE'S LUCKY.
How many players have been ruined because of too many, too frequent coaching changes in Detroit, Arizona, Tampa Bay, St. Louis, New Orleans, etc... How many players have been ruined in San Francisco the last 12 years??

I know some of those franchises have had success recently, but in their history, I think they have been in constant mediocrity because they changed coaches too frequently, never allowing anyone to build a winning tradition.

I think any coach could have taken this team to a strong post season this season. But I'm not so confident any coach could keep it going. I think Kubiak can.

I may be wrong, we'll find out.