View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010   #173
Mailman
Pwned by Hakeem

Rep Power: 3019 Mailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Weekly Sit/Start Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Witten or Miller? Miller has had a steller year, until last week when he was pretty much shut out (and Witten got 15 on the bench).
Witten. Green Bay will jump ahead of the Cowboys and force them to throw the ball a lot, meaning that Kitna should lean heavily on Witten.

Quote:
Welker's ass is going to the bench. I'm tired of Brady (my QB) trying to find as many ways as possible to score without throwing the ball.

Pick TWO (one must be a wr):

Woodhead
Beanie Wells
Ricky Williams
Bryant
Manningham

NOT a ppr league. These guys have been so freaking inconsistent they either get 2 points or 20.
If you get return yardage, you have to go with Bryant at one position and Wells the other. I think I'd start Dez anyway. Have you considered dropping someone to pick up Ajirotutu against the Texans?
Mailman is offline   Reply With Quote