View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010   #1098
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 246310 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

When the Texans are numerically eliminated from the play offs, I'll swap out the Sarge for some soap. But only for a while just so everyone knows which camp I'm in.

But I'm gonna give Kubiak the benefit of the doubt and wait until we are done and toasted for the year. Which I believe will happen. Iím just not seeing the Texans in the playoffs this year the way they are going right now.

I would rather have grey soap though, I don't really like the pink or green for some reason.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne