View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010   #1097
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 281570 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
I keep trying to believe he can take us to the playoffs but am 1 embarrassing loss away from using the soap.

I have been somewhat on the fence, criticizing the hell out of him and recognizing the faults with no rosy glasses, but at the same time allowing myself to believe we are juuuuuuuuust at the cusp.
Ever considered that we probably are just on the cusp, and that it's probably Kubiak preventing us from getting over it?