Originally Posted by dc_txtech
I definitely like the trade just not sure if you should wait or not. If you think you can get by without Rivers for a week then do it now. If it might cost you a loss that could cost you a playoff spot then you should probably wait.
Yeah, that's the issue. I am currently the 3rd seed, with the top 6 making it in but it is tight, 6 seed is 4-4 and I am 5-3. I think even if I lose next week, I'd be good. I might just wait until after Sunday's games.