Thread: Trade advice
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010   #135
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 52823 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Well, I feel my team is good enough to go deep in the playoffs as is, the guys I am offerring up are either insurance or will hardly start if at all. So my thought was if I can land Wayne, my team will be even better.

At the same time, I don't mind standing pat.
I definitely like the trade just not sure if you should wait or not. If you think you can get by without Rivers for a week then do it now. If it might cost you a loss that could cost you a playoff spot then you should probably wait.