Thread: Trade advice
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010   #126
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
I would target Wayne. I have TO in 2/3 leagues and he has been great but for some reason I just don't trust him to keep it up. Might just be an irrational fear, but my gut tells me something has to give. He also has a pretty tough schedule coming up with two games vs the Steelers and one vs the Jets.

Just my 2cents

If he doesn't go for the Wayne trade I would still be ok shipping off Ryan and Evans for TO. I might be a little more hesitant to get rid of Dez though.
yeah, I feel the same about TO, he has been lighting it up but I have the same gut feeling as you.

If is ship off Ryan right away as opposed to dragging it out some, I am going to be in a tight spot next week @ QB with Rivers on a bye. He'll turn around and drop either Young or Kitna, neither one excite me but if it gets me Wayne then it might be worth it.