View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010   #1080
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 71984 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

I keep trying to believe he can take us to the playoffs but am 1 embarrassing loss away from using the soap.

I have been somewhat on the fence, criticizing the hell out of him and recognizing the faults with no rosy glasses, but at the same time allowing myself to believe we are juuuuuuuuust at the cusp.

This next game against SD may do it for me. If they lose a close one, ok as I think SD is better than their record. But if they sport the soiled panty crapfest like they did against NYG, INDY, DAL, etc..... It may be soap time for me finally.

I heard a Kubiak clip on the radio where he was downplaying Home Field as just another game once it starts. I must be misguided as I remember Home Feild supposed to be an Advantage you know. I think it is just ridiculous to take that attitude.

Dormant bodies bursting!