View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010   #1077
tedr
Veteran

Rep Power: 5477 tedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Even under the worst situations, has any other coach gotten five years (with no playoffs) to build a team? I would love for Coach Kubiak to take us to the promised land- but I don't think it's going to happen. I would like nothing more than to be proved wrong. However, it's frustrating that this team (players and coach) is still doing some of the same boneheaded things we've seen for years. It's like they're not learning from their mistakes. How can that be?

I understand that the team is much better than when Coach Kubiak arrived, but they need to take the next step, and I don't see that happening with the current coaching staff.