View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010   #1074
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Kubiak has definitely increased the talent on this team. The problem is, he isn't taken this talent ANYWHERE. I really hope that I'm proven wrong the rest of this season, but I highly doubt it. That Indy game on MNF was enough for me.
This team didn't even know how to play football before Kubiak got here. We were ranked in the bottom of the league in almost every category imaginable. Points, yards, wins, red zone, turnovers, whatever. If there was a spot for last place, we were either in it, or pretty damn close.

Kubiak has brought us a top rankings in several categories on both sides of the ball. We're struggling right now as a defense, & I know he gets the blame for that, but I'm confident that is about to turn around.

I know we lost, and the "improvement" is intangible & didn't help us worth a damn this game, just saying there was "improvement"
Sept, the leading receiver had 163 yards and a touchdown. he was targeted 12 times & caught 11 balls.

Nov, the leading receiver had 78 yards he was targeted 11 times, caught 7 balls. No touchdowns. (it was also interesting how they made the call to put KJack on Garson when they got in the redzone. on that possession, Garson was killing McCain. Peyton went to Wayne (attacking McCain I believe) & McCain did his job keeping Wayne off his route).

Reggie Wayne was targeted 10 times, caught 7 balls for 99 yards & a touchdown in Sept. He was targeted 12 times caught 4 balls for 39 yards and a touchdown Monday night.

Peyton Manning 433 yards 3 TDs sacked twice in Sept. 268 yards, 2 TDs, sacked once in November.
We didn't win the game. Any improvement I may have seen didn't amount to squat in that game or any game prior. I'm looking towards the future & see a glimmer of hope.