View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010   #1081
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
so last time the soapers got what they wanted and richard smith was fired and now the defense is worse off....the same soapers now want Kubiak gone for what a chance(thats it a chance) to aim for Cowher when more than likely get a dennis green type...

Kubiak has improved this team every year he has been here and you want to get rid of him...the logic of some on this board escapes me.
Kubiak has definitely increased the talent on this team. The problem is, he isn't taken this talent ANYWHERE. I really hope that I'm proven wrong the rest of this season, but I highly doubt it. That Indy game on MNF was enough for me.