View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010   #1045
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Well, I agree with that but this seems like the more suitable thread for the people to "whine like little girls." After all, it is labeled "The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread" and what do you know? People in this thread are talking about how they don't like Kubiak!

Should the constant "whining" be limited mostly to this thread? Sure, I can go with that.
There are how many threads dedicated to Kubiak? Even threads that don't start off that way wind up that way... It's tired and it's boring.

I get that people want to vent and that's groovy. I vented. I wasn't any happier with this past week's performance than anyone else. That poor performance is on both coaches and players alike, I get that...

But's it Thursday... time to move on and think about San Diego coming here.