Thread: Trade advice
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010   #121
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 52823 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Hes offering:
Carson Palmer
Jamal Charles
Donald Driver

Hes wanting:
Eli Manning
Ray Rice
Mike Wallace

Manning and Palmer have been statisticlaly pretty equivelent, although palmer has been slightly better

Rice has been a big disappointment, and Charles has been better, however he has not scored very often

Wallace has performed better than Driver, but he doesn't start most weeks for me
I would do that trade. Everything seems pretty equal but Charles has a way easier schedule than Rice.

You do know that Driver is hurt right now though right? Shouldn't matter if you don't plan on starting him though...