View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010   #1045
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28579 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
So now you're telling me that Todd Haley is a good coach? That Raheem Morris(?) is a good coach?

This is based on what, have they won Super Bowls like Tomlin that buys them some cred? The Mike Tomlin good coach that took a Super Bowl team to 9-7 & behind the Texans in tie breakers?

You've seen Kubiak put this team together from scratch... You may not like it, but I don't see how you can deny a consistent 8-8 is better than what we were before he got here. Like I said, I can understand you not liking that, but what has Raheem Morris & Tod Haley done that makes them "good coaches" or even worthy of the opportunity they were given?

Obviously you are using something other than past history, because neither has any.

Obviously you are using something other than current W-L record, because ours is right there with theirs. Don't tell me stats all of a sudden mean something now.

Don't you even want to wait & see how TB does against Atl & NO before you start singing Raheem Morris praises?

Todd Haley??

Really?

Wow........
I'm tellin you all those coaches have accomplished more in THEIR first
two seasons, than Kubiak has in FIVE. Add Mike Smith to that list.