View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010   #1043
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 19086 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grams View Post
But they have a proven head coach that has taken them to the Super Bowl - more than once.

Ours has proven that he can take this team to .500. That does not get you to the playoffs much less the Super Bowl.

If we end up at .500 again - he needs to go. At 9-7 he still needs to go. If we end up at the bottom of the AFC South - he needs to go.

I have been a supporter, but Monday night's game did me in.

Ditto. For the first time ever, I'm flying the pink soap now. He's arguably not the full reason for mediocrity, but his position is the one held accountable.

I'm convinced he could drive the Steelers to 8-8.