View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010   #63
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 903 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Jerseys for Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate.Kidz View Post
how long does it take for shipments to come in when their ordered?
This is my first order, so I'm not intirely sure. I have a tracking number. They are all coming to my place, and I'm being assured our order went out yesterday. I will know more on the next order.

Also, I have to be honest about something. I made a mistake with the people I sold to with the pricing. My friend was under the impression that I was hand delivering jerseys to the people that ordered them. I have to ship to 3 people once the package arrives at my house. Paypal fees took out the money i was going to use to ship so on this first order I am going to lose money on all of the jerseys I sold, because I was trying to do it at cost for you guys. So Nitro, Lee, and Zack, I will get with you and i will make this right and take the loss on the product shipping to you guys. I'm sorry. Future jerseys I'm going to have to sell for 75 dollars to account for the paypal fees they took and the shipping im going to have to make for you individually. I'm honoring my initial price, and not asking for more money but If any of you are close enough to webster that I can meet you or hand deliver it would help minimize my losses. I'm new at this and I'm learning as I go. Im sorry for the mixup.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote