View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010   #1033
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264424 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Lol!
I damn near screamed that I"ve been a season ticket holder for five years, and that Kubiak has had enough time to build a team.

Some people want to give Kubiak a lifetime contract. If you complain that the team has holes, they say, "Well, but, it was even worse under Capers."

It's a total loser mentality.
I bought my tickets in 2006, technically, this is my fifth season, just like Kubiak's fifth season.

I think 5 years is where the line should be, from where we were..... no identity, no history, no "vets" worth a damn. He started with less than nothing.

He should have done it in 4 years, but he didn't. I'm fine with giving him one more year. & I've always said that. If he does it in 3 years, great. 4 years good. 5 years.... eh.

But 5 years isn't halfway over yet. The team doesn't look good, & I'm very disappointed. But even if we went 7-0 to this point, 8-0 by next week, we wouldn't have learned anything about this team. The test is coming up.

going 8-0 would have allowed us to go 4-4 over the last 8 games, beating Denver, Philly, & splitting with Tennessee & Jacksonville. Which is right where we've been the last 3 years.

Everybody would be happy, because we're going to the play-offs with a 12-4 record & most likely lose our first play-off game ever.

It's getting tougher & tougher for us to win 10 games, without sweeping a division rival & beating Jets or Baltimore.