View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010   #1032
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34619 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm just looking for accuracy. I'm griping about the same problem we've had for 8 weeks, a piss-poor passing game, which I would think should be more alarming to more people.

Sure, we put up 400 yards in several games, & we're top 5 or whatever, but every one of those games we aired it out because we were playing catch-up because the passing game is broke.

& it's not the playcalling, we've got wide open receivers who either don't catch the ball, or the ball is thrown late or behind the receiver.

In all honesty, now that I think about it, it's like Kubiak said..... don't worry about the running game after 2008, & 2009 we stink. Don't worry about the passing game after 2009, & 2010 we stink.

Let's jump on that a real problem, & I'll be on your side.
Every year it's one phase up, another phase down. Then it's one
phase down, another phase up.

What do you get, when one component drops at the equal pace
the other component rises? 50/50

What's Kubiak's record over 4.5 seasons? 35-36

How many more years of this must we endure? There are many
Mike Tomlins and Todd Haleys waiting for an opportunity. Hell,
just look at Tampa Bay. We're wasting time when we know
what we've got just ain't good enough.